Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Training to be a trainer

Well I am in Londrina for the day. I will go ahead and give you a preemptive sorry because this is going to be a short email because we don't have time.
But I got on a bus last night at 9:40 and got here this morning at 6:15. I came because I am going to be training this transfer and I needed to go to a trainer's training meeting and pick up my new comp.
His name is Elder Proulx (pronounced Pru) and He is from Springville. He seems super boss. Basically I would describe this transfer as humbling and exciting, I'm a little nervous to train because, well, I don't really know how to handle myself and have not been senior yet, but I'm sure it will all work out.
Well, I gotta go right now. Love you all, I will make up for this crappy email next week!!
Love
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment