Monday, December 27, 2010

"We found a stellar family on Sunday afternoon..."

Utah Street


So the phone call was way bomb! It was great to hear from all of you and talk about a bunch of cool stuff. Don't worry about the delay, It worked out in the end, and that's what matters.
So basically we talked a lot about how things are going here on the phone, but we had some relevant developments since Saturday.
We had our first contact with the Bishop on Sunday morning. His name is Toshio, and he is a dang good bishop. He was already a stake president, first counselor to President Leal, and is pretty missionary-minded. We had a meeting with him on Sunday afternoon and he busted out a bunch of good ideas. So we are dang psyched to work with him.
We found a stellar family on Sunday afternoon that consists of Rodrigo, Tatiane, and their children. They asked a ton of excellent questions that showed their desire to know the truth, like about how we got answers about the Book of Mormon and what the Holy Ghost does and stuff. So we are stoked to work with them.
So how is DJ hero? Email me a video or photo of you using it.
Yeah, our investigators are all moving forward well. There is this girl we are teaching named Carla who is doing well. She wants to be baptized and we are going to make it happen ASAP. This ward is getting pretty stoked about the stuff we are doing and I'm getting even more stoked.
Well, I hope everything is good. You could send me a DVD, that would be fun to watch. Also you can write as much as you want, then I can print whatever I don't get around to answering. I will get my mailing address and send it to you next week.
Well, that's all the time I have. Love you all!
-Joseph
Pajamas


The Christmas tree


"One of them got out a revolver, and the man said, "Yes, this may scare people who believe in many gods and one world, because for them this would end everything. I am a person who believes in one god, but in many worlds. So you can't scare me with that."
-Matisyahu

No comments:

Post a Comment