Monday, March 14, 2011

"...I started looking pretty intelligent with those glasses."

Well everyone in our teaching group cut us on Saturday. We had this nine year-old girl that read 50 pages of the Book of Mormon because she liked it, but her mom said they will not receive us any more. The same was the situation with three or four other families that we were teaching and that were progressing. So that was really lame.
But a member brought two dudes who are basically ready to be baptized, they already came to church many times and received the lessons. We will see if we can make it happen on Saturday.
My birthday was pretty lame, it was Carnaval. There isn't really a lot of commemoration in Londrina, but people are off work so they generally visit relatives and always drink.
Teaching is pretty difficult, kinda like it would be on the 4th of July in America. Fortunately it was just a few days. But I bought this good pizza and ate it with Ranch, that was nice demais. That mini rhyme made me remember, Elder Amaral and I will probably present a hip hop version of some primary songs or something in the talent contest in the ward. It should be pretty good. Rap in Portuguese is alright, but I prefer rhyming in English. I will record it and hit you up.
Those Learning glasses you sent me have helped a lot. I started parting my hair and I started looking pretty intelligent with those glasses. I enjoyed all the things you sent me and all the letters, thanks a lot.
To the Johnson children: The MTC is dang sick if you like learning, eating, feeling the spirit, and playing sports. I dunno what those missionaries' problem is.
We started teaching this stellar couple, Jose and Sueli and their two year old daughter Sandra. They are dang sick and are stoked about the Book of Mormon and stuff.
That's about all I have to report. I forgot my camera, so the Birthday photos will have to wait til later. Love you all, pray for you daily.
Joey

Jerusalem...

No comments:

Post a Comment