Monday, May 23, 2011

"Elder Villela went home today."

Early this morning in front of our house as Elders Villela and Markham leave for Londrina


Transfers are today. That means I had to do all the numbers by myself which takes up most of the computer time. Also I had to get the transfer news and pass it to everybody. So I have little time, again. So sorry
Well, all of our baptisms fell through this weekend. There is a difference between Parana and Sao Paulo in marriage laws, so Yara and Wagner will actually get married on June 4. So she will be baptized that day.
Elder Villela went home today. His dad came on Saturday and bought us some food, so that was pretty nice. Also he was at church on Sunday.
My new companion will be Elder Braga, from Maranão. He was the financial secretary, so basically he is crazy to just get out of the office and work, so that will be good. He is a cool guy, I think we will have a lot of success.
There were a lot of changes in the zone, a lot of good changes.
I'm so shocked that Spencer is graduating this week. Congratulations, that is a great time. USU will be the bomb.
Love you all,
Joseph

Me, Jim and waterfalls


Waterfalls


ELDER J. P. BURT
CLASSIC 435 STYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment