Monday, April 25, 2011

"...I went without brushing my teeth for like two days."

It was a very good Easter this year, we baptized Pablo on Sunday. He is a pretty dedicated dude, he calls us like every day to see how we are and see if we are going to pass by his house. His mom, Osmarina, was confirmed, and Pablo's dad went to watch the baptism. Ill try to include a few photos.
As always my time is short. But the zone is doing pretty well. The assistants came to work here during pretty much all of the last week, and I basically did a tour with one of them. It was kinda thrown together, so I went without brushing my teeth for like two days. I used the good old finger and toothpaste method. Also I used the same pair of Gs for two and a half days. It was pretty disgusting, but we had some really good results. The goal for the mission was 100 baptisms last week, which we didn't get, but we will try again this week.
The Easter box still has not arrived, it is definitely in the mission office. I will get it either next Monday or in the following days, during which we will be in Londrina for a ZL conference. BUT Elder Villela got a bosssss Easter/birthday box that his mom sent to the bishop's house with Reese's and Butterfingers and stuff like that. Seeing that he lives in Belo Horizonte, I don't really know how she got her hands on that stuff, but it's better not to ask questions.
Dad, didn't you pass in Belo Horizonte? Maybe you baptized his grandma or something, that would be cool.
Other news... I am pretty stoked to use Skype for the communication on Mothers day. That will be cool seeing how you all look and stuff. I saw in the photo that Spencer is completely different, you look a lot older. But it's all good.
Honestly I don't think I have any other news. I love you all, we are working a ton and seeing a lot of miracles here.
Love
Joey


ELDER J. P. BURT
CLASSIC 435 STYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment